Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Cool stuff!

Hey Jammers!
The new item today is a rare police hat!
I was at the medical center, and this showed up:

Seriously animal jam? I've been on aj long enough to know that. -.-
Also, I was at the animal jam bday party, let's check it out!

The entrance.
You drown in cake.
There's magical appearing food when you click candles.
This is the shop:

I meant did they have chocolate flavor ice cream.
So continuing.

There's an ice cream piece.
There should be more to this party, but otherwise, I like it.
I'm also making a manga called Akira's Survival. I'll post a few pages soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules For Commenting:
1. No inappropriate topics.
2. Please stay on topic, like the post is about spiders and you talk about waffles.
3. No cursing.
4. Have fun!