Thursday, September 4, 2014

Sugar Gliders and Animal Jam's Birthday!

Hey Jammers!
BIG BIG BIG update today!
First, the sugar gliders!
OMG THEY'RE SOOOOOOO CUTE!
Today is Animal Jam's Birthday! Sadly.. It's the same thing except for this...

DIAMOND SHOP ANIMAL ALPHAS!!
Suh-wee-eet!
Cheetah Alpha: Olive
Kangaroo Alpha: Boomer
Hyena Alpha: Biff (Animal Crossing!! :D)
Arctic Wolf Alpha: Juno (I luv that name)
Snow Leopard Alpha: Jade
Otter Alpha: Hudson
Lion Alpha: Atlas
Eagle Alpha: Valentina
That's, like, totally on the pizzaz plate. I would like to see these guys in Adventures. And this is also on my pizzaz plate:
Total Diamonds: 9
I better get more diamonds.
And the Egyptian Treasures is here! YAY! I wanted that to be the den set. Now its here!!
I LOVE IT!!!
And also, pandas are coming back!
And also, the not-so-beta party and summer carnival are leaving soon. Not-So Beta Party...meh .-. but I like the summer carnival.
And the code for the 4th Birthday cake is AJBDAY4.
Bye Jammers! Jam on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules For Commenting:
1. No inappropriate topics.
2. Please stay on topic, like the post is about spiders and you talk about waffles.
3. No cursing.
4. Have fun!