Saturday, September 26, 2015

9/26/15

Dear Diary,

Today was a very exciting day for me. I usually don't trade often due to the fact that Animal Jam's about fun, not the rare items people treat like God, but I had nothing better to do and I felt in the mood to earn some items, so I decided to try to earn my dream item: a rare black long collar.

The main reason I ran on Animal Jam was because I got on 3rd or 2nd place in an Animal Jam Contest and I won a scary top hat. I've tried looking for people to trade top hats with (I want to be a top hat collector. I want to collect a lot of things tbh). Unfortunately, I saw no one. Instead, I found someone with a rare viking helmet. I traded her the top hat and a few other items, and she accepted!

I went to Aldan so I can get quick trades. I found a lot of people with spikes, but none accepted. Except for one person!

She had a pink long collar. I traded her. She told me to change the entire trade except for the long purple wristband. This gave me a bit of hope. After another trading attempt, she decided that she wanted the helmet. However, I had to add.

I traded my rare spiked wristband and viking helmet and a lot of other stuff and guess what?


SHE ACCEPTED!!!!

I was so happy! It wasn't a black long, but I could use it to get one!

I traded the collar around. I used it to get a yellow spike and then I got an orange one. I'm stuck with the orange one.

So, if you guys have any long collars that's a different color and one that isn't pink or yellow, please tell me if you're willing to trade! I'll accept black ones in a heartbeat!

~PuppyLover670

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules For Commenting:
1. No inappropriate topics.
2. Please stay on topic, like the post is about spiders and you talk about waffles.
3. No cursing.
4. Have fun!