Friday, September 25, 2015

My Final Decision

Might not sound good but...

It's actually good news!

I'm actually continuing this!

I don't know why, but I felt this sudden surge of motivation to work on this blog!

I actually had an idea too!

Every time I go on Animal Jam, I will make a diary entry on what I did!

I did quite a lot today on Animal Jam, so I'll be sure to make a post on what I did!

Also, we have a few animal jam updates!


Some clothing! Out of all of these, the skull helmet is my favorite. I have no idea why, it just looks cool! What's your favorite out of these new halloween clothes?



We also have a few returning den items, along with one I've never seen before! Whats your opinion on the Jack O' LAWN Lanterns? I personally like them!


We also have the returning tall tiki table! It looks more like a pressure plate in my opinion, but I still like it! Also that face...

What was your favorite part of todays update?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules For Commenting:
1. No inappropriate topics.
2. Please stay on topic, like the post is about spiders and you talk about waffles.
3. No cursing.
4. Have fun!