Friday, September 25, 2015

9/25/15

Dear Diary,

Today was a normal and fun day on animal jam. I watched my friend Lakeahana's Plant Life AJMV.



I quickly logged out, hoping that she was still on. Sadly, she wasn't. I thought that now that I was online, I should do something. I've decided to work on the AJMV I've really wanted to do.

I didn't get far into it, so I've decided to bounce around Jamaa. Someone was hosting a Halloween Party. I've decided to come and dress up my lynx. While I was there, someone flirted with me in a Jam-a-gram, saying "Hi cute dude".

I had to crush her dreams by telling her that I was a girl. Part of me wanted to reply "Hi" just to see how far this would go.

There was a Humans vs. Monsters thing going on around the party. I forced myself to join in the action. I soon realized that I didn't fit in the game so I left. I wish I got to enjoy the game, even for a little while.

I've tried recording a video, but I got tired and stopped. I've decided to buy the entire glitchy den item set and the Jack O' Lawn Lanterns. Now my inventory's full...sweet.

Today has been a great Animal Jam day!

~PuppyLover670

1 comment:

Rules For Commenting:
1. No inappropriate topics.
2. Please stay on topic, like the post is about spiders and you talk about waffles.
3. No cursing.
4. Have fun!