Monday, September 8, 2014

RIM and Fact of the Week!

Hey Jammers!
Today we have a returning rare item monday!
People who didn't get these can get them now! Yay!
Also, (I got this idea from Animal Jam Community) I will be doing a Fact of the Week Thingamajig.
I will post an Animal Jam fact every week.
Anyways here it is:
I've heard that if you trade someone and they want to trade back and you don't trade back, that's considered scamming.
I've read that on Deviant Art somewhere. I don't remember who it was.
Anyways, Jam on!
And I've also updated The Insider Secrets, Glitches, and Unknown Things again. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules For Commenting:
1. No inappropriate topics.
2. Please stay on topic, like the post is about spiders and you talk about waffles.
3. No cursing.
4. Have fun!