Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Hello Animal Jam Lovers! 8D

Um..Hi guys! Do you know/ PuppyLover670 on Aj? Well, I'm her! Before we talk about Animal Jam I want you to know 2 things.

First of all, I am new to this, so please don't be mean about my blog. I will update it though.

Second of all, you may want to know a few facts about me.

1. I'm funny, I love jokes and riddles.
2. I'm adventurous and curious. I touch almost anything I see. XD
3. I love bubbles! X3
4. I like text talk (that is good).
5. I'm a girl
6. I loved Warrior Cats since 2012. It's so epic!
7. My cousin (who doesn't really play animal jam) told me about Aj.
8. I choose my words wisely.
9. I love making and watching videos. My youtube name is drigoglioso.
10. I have two dogs and two cats. I have a chorkie (chihuahua and yorkie mix) named Curt and a dachshund named Max. I have two cats that lives upstairs with my aunt and grandma. One is a black and white cat named Necka, and another is a Himalayan named Carly.
11. I love Tv. My favorite shows are Teen Titans Go, The Amazing World of Gumball, Clarence, Regular Show, and Steven Universe.

This is probably long. I'm PuppyLover670 on AJ. Jam on! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules For Commenting:
1. No inappropriate topics.
2. Please stay on topic, like the post is about spiders and you talk about waffles.
3. No cursing.
4. Have fun!