Sunday, August 11, 2013

Spider Plushie, Kimbra Outback Update, More! 8D

Hey Jammers!
I feel like an expert Blogger now but anyways, today's new item is a mini spider plush!
I have an opinion on it: It looks cute, but a little weird looking. What do you think, Jammers?

Also, Kimbra Outback now has a shop! I forgot the name though. XD Anyways you can buy stone chairs, stone couches (I bet it wont be as conferrable as the other couches), stone tables, and more!

Now onto my favorite part, the spike collars and the spike wristbands have come back!

But if you have them from 2011, don't worry a mouse tail! They come in different colors. But once I get a kangaroo, I'll buy a spike color in the color grey.


In the news, it says that there will be a new adventure. I have no idea what it means, but we should find out later. What do you think it is, Jammers?

Last off, I will remove the link to, "Scams to Keep your eyes peeled on" page, because I already figured out how to get it on top on the blog.

So Long Jammers!
Jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules For Commenting:
1. No inappropriate topics.
2. Please stay on topic, like the post is about spiders and you talk about waffles.
3. No cursing.
4. Have fun!